There are a number of ways in which you can connect with us and contact Kingston Health Sciences Centre.
General contact information can be found below, as well as where to find us online.
KGH site local - Auto attendant (if you know the extension): 613-549-6666
For switchboard to ask for a specific care service, department or clinic: 613-548-3232
KGH site toll free: 1-800-567-5722
HDH site toll free: 1-855-544-3400
Or local number for general inquires: 613-544-3310
Long-distance callers with inquires about HDH site clinic appointments: 1-855-851-3490
To locate a patient by telephone, please call our voice activated patient locating system at 613-549-6666 extension 2367. When you call, you will be asked to state the legal first and last name of the patient you are looking for. If the system can locate that patient, you will be automatically transferred to the phone in their room.
If you have a compliment or concern regarding your patient experience, please contact Patient Relations by phone at 613-549-6666 extension 4158 or toll free at 1-800-567-5722 extension 4158 or by email at PatientRelations@KingstonHSC.ca.
Our Patient Relations office hours are Monday to Friday during regular business hours, excluding statutory holidays.
For more information about patient relations, click here.
Armstrong Wing - Outpatient clinics
613-549-6666 extension 3238
Urgent Care Centre - Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Emergency Department – Open 24 hours a day
Cancer Care or Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario (CCSEO)
- New patients dial extension 4510
- For language interpretation services dial extension 4510
- For the aboriginal patient navigator dial extension 3851
- To confirm or change a clinic appointment dial extension 4511
- To contact cancer genetics dial extension 2800
- To contact chemotherapy reception dial extension 6646
- To contact radiation therapy reception dial extension 4521
- To contact clinical trials dial extension 6641
- To contact a social worker or dietitian in the Cancer Care program dial extension 7305
- To contact the drug access navigator dial extension 3317
- To contact a pharmacist in the Cancer Care program dial extension 6607
- To contact the inpatient oncology unit (Kidd 9) dial extension 2323
- To contact the pediatric oncology unit dial extension 3831
613-549-6666 extension 4218
Strategy Management + Communications Department
Media line: 613-549-6666 ext. 4115
General line: 613-548-2358
Kingston Health Sciences Centre
76 Stuart Street